Monday 26 December 2011

I'm back

I have had a bit of a break from blogging, but i have decided to give it another shot and get back to regular posting. I usually tend to set up blogs using proper domain names, and hosting, but I am curious to see how effective a blog can be using a free provider, in this case Blogger.

My new year resolution will be to continue adding content on a regular basis. I also want to launch a new content site where the emphasis will be on technology. I did run a fairly popular technology website in the past and I feel I learned enough with my previous experience to be able to take my new project to the next level.

I am currently working on a custom content management system to administer the site, and hope to be up and running by mid march 2012.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year.

Mack.

No comments:

Post a Comment